This competition has now closed but thank you to all those who took part. Congratulations goes to Steve M of Sheffield, who won a beautiful bundle of winter bedding plants along with a copy of ‘A Year of Nature Craft & Play’
Keep an eye out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org just after the closing date.
‘A Year of Nature Craft & Play’ by Becky Goddard-Hill and Catherine Hughes is packed with games, gardening projects, art activities, and crafts and science experiments, brought together to help inspire kids to get creative with nature and keep them busy throughout the year.
For more inspiration on getting kids out and enjoying gardening in winter, read Catherine’s guest post here.
Terms and conditions
- This giveaway is only open to mainland United Kingdom residents aged over 18, excluding employees of Suttons Consumer Products, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Employees or agents of Growing Family, their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- This giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Closing Date: 12 noon, 18th November 2021
- To enter the Competition you must use the Rafflecopter widget supplied. To further increase the number of times you are entered into the competition, you also have the option to:
-Subscribe to Suttons email offers
-Tweet about the giveaway
-Visit the Suttons Facebook Page
-Follow Suttons on Twitter
-Follow Suttons on Instagram
-Follow Growing Family on Twitter
-Follow Growing Family on Instagram
-Visit Growing Family on Facebook
These are all extra voluntary options, and are not mandatory conditions of entry.
- 1 winner will win:
-1x copy of ‘A Year of Nature Craft & Play’ by Catherine Hughes & Becky Goddard-Hill
-1x Cyclamen hederifolium Plants (3 x 9cm Potted Plants) – worth £12.99
-1x Pansy Plant – Frizzle Sizzle Mixed (1x 2 Litre Potted Plant) – worth £7.99
The prizes will be sent to the winners by post and will arrive separately.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Due to current regulations, we are not able to send this prize to winners in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period within 2 working days of the Closing Date.
- The winners will be contacted by an email from email@example.com within 5 working days of the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond within 3 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- No cash alternative for the Prize stated is offered.
- Suttons Consumer Products may substitute the Prize for an alternative if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable.
- Suttons Consumer Products may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- By entering this giveaway, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Suttons Consumer Products, which are final in all matters relating to the giveaway. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If you agreed to sign up to our mailing list, you are agreeing to receive occasional emails and catalogues from Suttons, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. This is a voluntary entry method, and not a mandatory condition of entry.
- Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Suttons Consumer Products reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the giveaway, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Suttons Consumer products reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Suttons Consumer Products in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the giveaway, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law Suttons Consumer Products will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this giveaway beyond its reasonable control. Suttons Consumer Products does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.