To enter, simply click on the buttons below and follow the instructions. Increase your chances of winning by completing all three options.
10 lucky winners will each receive 5 packets of herb seeds from Suttons. What better way to add a nutritious boost to your favourite meals or vibrant shot of flavour to summer cocktails?
Take a quick peek at the Suttons herb seeds you can win…
These fast growing cut-and-come-again rocket leaves add a peppery tang to salads and cooking. Rich in vitamins C, E, B and K this leafy green can be sowed and harvested all summer.
Sow small batches of rocket seeds each fortnight from April to June to enjoy a steady supply of leaves until September. Water frequently while in full growth to keep leaves tender.
A hugely versatile perennial plant, there’s nothing better than picking a few fresh mint leaves for a refreshing cup of tea, or to liven up your mojito. A great partner for peas, beans, carrots, beetroot, new potatoes and spinach, it’s useful in cooking too.
Mint prefers rich, moist soil and semi-shade. We recommend sowing your mint seeds in pots as it’s extremely vigorous.
Suitable for growing in gardens, containers or on window sills, basil goes beautifully with tomato, cheese, salads and pizzas. An excellent source of vitamin K, manganese, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin C, it also provides calcium.
Sow these basil bush seeds directly outdoors from April-May. This variety prefers a dryish position, and develops more flavour and scent when grown in poorish soils.
Parsley seeds – Plain Leaved 2
Also known as ‘French Parsley’, this vigorously growing variety is extensively used on the continent because of its excellent flavour. Far more than just a garnish, parsley is packed with antioxidants and nutrients like vitamins A, K, and C and can be easily added to soups, salads, pasta and fish dishes, or infused to make tea.
Sow these plain leaved parsley seeds outdoors from March-July. It can take up to 21 days for the seeds to germinate, but your first crops should be ready in about 12-14 weeks.
Lemon coriander seeds
With an unusual lemon fragrance and flavour, this coriander is delicious in salads and stir-fries. It brings a zesty depth to soups, casseroles and stews, and is perfect in Thai recipes. Use immediately after picking to preserve the flavour and nutrients.
Cropping in just 28 days, lemon coriander seeds are easy to grow outdoors or in a pot on the windowsill.
Terms and conditions
- This giveaway is only open to United Kingdom residents aged over 18, excluding employees of Suttons Consumer Products, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- This giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Closing Date: 12 noon, 21st April 2021
- To Enter: choose from the methods available, including sharing an email address for great offers, tweeting about the giveaway, and visiting the Suttons Facebook page.
- The Prize: 10 winners will be selected and sent 5 packets of Suttons herb seeds. The prizes will be sent to the winners by post.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period within 2 working days of the Closing Date.
- The winners will be contacted by email within 5 working days of the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond within 3 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- No cash alternative for the Prize stated is offered.
- Suttons Consumer Products may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable.
- Suttons Consumer Products may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- By entering this giveaway, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Suttons Consumer Products, which are final in all matters relating to the giveaway. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Suttons Consumer Products reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the giveaway, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the giveaway, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law Suttons Consumer Products will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this giveaway beyond its reasonable control. Suttons Consumer Products does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.