This competition has now closed but thank you to all those who took part. All the winners have been drawn & contacted. Congratulations to our 20 winners who each won a fantastic bundle of tomato seeds from the selection below.
While you wait for our next competition, if you’re looking for a selection of delicious new tomato varieties to grow, read on!
Crimson Cherry F1
Enjoy the deliciously sweet flavour and satisfying ‘tang’ of the first blight-resistant cherry sized tomato!
Plant the versatile tomato ‘Crimson Cherry F1’ in containers, beds or borders.
Crimson Plum F1
Grow this blight-resistant plum variety for delicious fruits with firm flesh, few seeds, and a rich flavour.
Plant tomato ‘Crimson Plum F1’ in containers outdoors for fruit from July through to October.
Veranda Red F1
This dwarf variety displays amazing disease resistance, perfected over 15 years of expert breeding.
For an early crop of flavoursome fruit within arm’s reach, plant tomato ‘Veranda Red F1’ in your window box.
This reliable continental variety produces delightfully irregular tomatoes with firm flesh and a distinctive flavour.
Grow Tomato ‘Marmande’ as a cordon. Remember to pinch out side-shoots to encourage fruit production and healthy growth.
This variety is vigorous and prolific, producing up to 4kg of cherry sized fruit per season.
Plant your unique trailing Tomato ‘F1 Tumbler’ in a hanging basket for an amazing visual display and easy picking.
Terms and conditions
- This giveaway is only open to United Kingdom residents aged over 18, excluding employees of Suttons Consumer Products, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- This giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 29th March.
- To Enter: choose from the methods available, including sharing an email address for great offers, tweeting about the giveaway, and visiting the Suttons Facebook page.
- The Prize: 20 winners will be selected and each will receive 5 packets of Suttons tomato seeds. The prizes will be sent to the winners by post.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period within 2 working days of the Closing Date.
- The winners will be contacted by email within 5 working days of the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- No cash alternative for the Prize stated is offered.
- Suttons Consumer Products may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable.
- Suttons Consumer Products may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- By entering this giveaway, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Suttons Consumer Products, which are final in all matters relating to the giveaway. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Suttons Consumer Products reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the giveaway, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the giveaway, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law Suttons Consumer Products will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this giveaway beyond its reasonable control. Suttons Consumer Products does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.