This competition has now closed but thank you to all those who took part. All the winners have been drawn & contacted. Congratulations to our 5 winners who each won a fantastic bundle of vegetable seeds.
While you wait for our next competition, check out our fantastic selection of vegetables that you can grow below. All these veg seeds thrive in containers and are perfect for small-space gardening.
Broad Bean Seeds – The Sutton
Broad Bean ‘The Sutton’ is an AGM winner and firm allotment favourite. Growing to only 30cm in height, ‘The Sutton’ makes a fantastic, compact choice for containers and raised beds. Easy to grow and heavy cropping, this variety is perfect for beginners and experienced growers alike. Bees love the large ornamental flowers too! Sow this cold-resistant variety any time between November and July to reap a tasty harvest.
Dwarf French Bean Seeds – Colour Mix
Even if you don’t have a huge garden, you can still sow this specially chosen dwarf French bean seed mix that contains ‘Compass’, ‘Adoration’ and ‘Mistik’ varieties. Growing to around 40 – 50cm tall, these beans will thrive in the ground or large containers to become a real talking point, filling your space with eye-catching purple, yellow and green. Fun to grow and harvest for kids and adults alike.
Tomato Seeds – F1 Tumbling Bella
A new and improved version of the popular ‘Tumbler’ cherry tomato, this exciting new variety produces sweet crops of small cherry sized fruit, perfect for snacking straight from the vine. Sow ‘Tumbling Bella’ tomato seeds for a delicious crop within 18 – 20. Its cascading habit is well suited to hanging baskets and window boxes, only reaching a height of 30cm and requiring no pinching or training. This variety shows good blight resistance too.
Pea Seeds – Norli Sugar Pea (Organic)
These high quality organic ‘Norli’ Pea seeds produce compact plants, cropping sweet and crunchy, dark green, stringless pods. A French variety with an Award of Garden Merit, ‘Norli’ is a heavy cropper that thrives in a container or small space. There’s no need to stake these plants either, as they’re self-supporting and only grow to about 50cm high. Pure white flowers are a pre-crop bonus!
Radish Seeds – ‘Felicia’
If you love the unusual, then ‘Felicia’ is the root for you — a rarely seen purple colour! Eat this crunchy vegetable straight up or, like the French, thinly sliced with salt and lemon. The elongated shape makes for easy horizontal slicing; try adding to salads, stir fries or snack boxes. Sow and harvest ‘Felicia’ radish seeds within the month — there’s no waiting around for this quick growing vegetable. Grow your radishes on a sunny windowsill, or outdoors in window boxes and containers.
Terms and conditions
- This giveaway is only open to United Kingdom mainland residents aged over 18, excluding employees of Suttons Consumer Products, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- This giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 13th December 2021
- To Enter: choose from the methods available, including sharing an email address for great offers, tweeting about the giveaway, and visiting the Suttons Facebook page.
- The Prize: 5 winners will be selected and sent a bundle of Suttons veg seeds (worth £14.45) The varieties on offer are:
Broad Bean ‘The Sutton’
Dwarf French Bean Seeds – Colour Mix
Tomato Seeds – F1 Tumbling Bella (Terenzo)
Pea (Organic) Seeds – Norli Sugar Pea
Radish Seeds – Felicia
The prizes will be sent to the winners by post.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Due to current regulations, we are not able to send this prize to winners in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period within 2 working days of the Closing Date.
- The winners will be contacted by an email from email@example.com within 5 working days of the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond within 3 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- No cash alternative for the Prize stated is offered.
- Suttons Consumer Products may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable.
- Suttons Consumer Products may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- By entering this giveaway, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Suttons Consumer Products, which are final in all matters relating to the giveaway. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Suttons Consumer Products reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the giveaway, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the giveaway, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law Suttons Consumer Products will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this giveaway beyond its reasonable control. Suttons Consumer Products does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.