To enter, simply click on the buttons below and follow the instructions. Increase your chances of winning by completing all of the entry methods.
Thank you for entering and good luck!
One lucky winner will receive a bundle of Suttons’ new vegetable seeds from our 2024 range.
- Carrot ‘Black Nebula’
- Radish ‘Royal Purple’
- Tomato ‘Heartbreakers Vita’ F1
- Sweet Pepper ‘Liberty Belle’ F1
- Cucumber ‘Party Time’ F1
- Tagetes ‘Dropshot’
Keep an eye out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org just after the closing date. In the meantime, take a quick peek at the exciting new vegetable seeds that you can win…
Treat your tastebuds with Suttons’ new vegetable seeds
Looking to change up your harvest this year and grow something out of the ordinary? Say hello to our new 2024 vegetable seed range. With a mixture of unusual seeds sitting alongside breakthroughs in vegetable breeding, all our products have been handpicked by our expert nursery team to guarantee a quality that you’ve come to expect from Suttons.
Here are just six of our favourite new vegetable seeds from Suttons 2024 range:
1. Carrot ‘Black Nebula’
As the darkest-coloured carrot available on the market, ‘Black Nebula’ is sure to add something special to your dishes. Owing its unusual hue to the high concentration of health-boosting anthocyanins, this carrot has a good earthy flavour and produces long-tapering roots up to 25cm long. Use in salads, or juice down into a highly nutritious smoothie.
2. Radish ‘Royal Purple’
Easy to grow, and ready to harvest in just 33 days, Radish ‘Royal Purple’ is a crunchy variety that can be eaten raw or cooked. Producing large round roots with a mild, sweet flavour, ‘Royal Purple’ also makes an excellent snack. Start succession sowing from February and enjoy crops all summer long.
3. Tomato ‘Heartbreakers Vita’ F1
Love cherry tomatoes? Try the unusual heart-shaped fruit of ‘Heartbreakers Vita’. With excellent vigour, this bush tomato produces plenty of sweet-tasting fruit from late June onwards, adding a touch of whimsy to pizza toppings, caprese salads, or enjoyed straight from the plant. Grow in patio pots, window boxes or in a greenhouse.
4. Sweet Pepper ‘Liberty Belle’ F1
A vigorous dwarf variety, this hybrid sweet pepper produces large fruits, despite its small size. Perfect for patio containers, ‘Liberty Belle’ has excellent heat tolerance, meaning it can withstand intense temperatures without disease or damage, producing hefty peppers throughout the summer and into autumn. Grow ‘Liberty Belle’ in a greenhouse, or even on a sunny balcony or a sheltered patio.
5. Cucumber ‘Party Time’ F1
A prolific cropper known for producing 3-4 fruits every few days, Cucumber ‘Party Time’ is a snack-sized cucumber that packs a big punch. Resistant to powdery mildew, these mini cucumbers are perfect for lunchboxes, pickling, or adding to your water for a burst of freshness. And with a really long harvest period, you can enjoy these tasty cucumbers throughout summer and into autumn. Can be grown in a greenhouse or in a warm and sheltered spot outside.
6. Tagetes ‘Dropshot’
Calling all liquorice lovers – if you enjoy aniseed, Tagetes ‘Dropshot’ is the aromatic herb for you! Versatile, and with a depth of flavour that’s fast becoming popular in culinary circles, this member of the marigold family can be used in desserts, drinks, main dishes and salads. Forming low, cushion-like mounds that are perfect for containers or border edges, harvest from July until the first frosts.
Terms and conditions
- This giveaway is only open to United Kingdom and Isle of Man residents aged over 18, excluding employees of Suttons Consumer Products, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- This giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Closing Date: 11.59am on the 31st January 2024.
- To Enter: choose from the methods available, including sharing an email address for great offers, visiting the Suttons Facebook page, or liking Suttons on Twitter.
- The Prize: 1 winner will win a bundle of new vegetable seeds.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Due to current regulations, we are not able to send this prize to winners in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period within 2 working days of the Closing Date.
- The winners will be contacted by an email from email@example.com within 3 working days of the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- No cash alternative for the Prize stated is offered.
- Suttons Consumer Products may substitute the Prize for an alternative if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable.
- Suttons Consumer Products may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- By entering this giveaway, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Suttons Consumer Products, which are final in all matters relating to the giveaway. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If you agreed to sign up to our mailing list, you are agreeing to receive occasional emails and catalogues from Suttons Seeds, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. This is a voluntary entry method, and not a mandatory condition of entry.
- Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Suttons Consumer Products reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the giveaway, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Suttons Consumer products reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Suttons Consumer Products in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the giveaway, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law Suttons Consumer Products will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this giveaway beyond its reasonable control. Suttons Consumer Products does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.