To enter, simply click on the buttons below and follow the instructions. Increase your chances of winning by completing all three entry methods.
10 lucky winners will each receive 6 packets of veg seeds from Suttons. What better way to get your five-a-day than by growing fresh healthy produce in your own garden?
Take a quick peek at the Suttons vegetable seeds you can win…
Carrot seeds – Rainbow Mix
Sow our ‘Rainbow Mix’ carrot seeds to create a bit of drama at the table! These colourful carrots brighten up meal times, make excellent crudites and are a great way to encourage children to eat their veg! Your carrots will be ready to harvest approximately 90 days from sowing.
Courgette seeds – Courcourzelle
Courgette ‘Courcourzelle’ is an old Italian variety that’s as attractive as it is delicious. With a sweet and nutty flavour, the compact plants are easy to grow from seed and perfect for containers and raised beds. This productive plant crops all summer long – simply pick your courgettes when they reach about 20cm long.
Dwarf French bean seeds – Compass
The finest of all French beans and boasting excellent flavour and huge yields, ‘Compass’ French Bean seeds have recently taken the continental market by storm. Now available in the UK, this dwarf variety of super fine beans adds a touch of class to everyday mealtimes and encourages everyone to eat their greens!
Broccoli seeds – Purple Sprouting
There’s still plenty of time to sow our award-winning Purple Sprouting Broccoli seeds outside for an early harvest next year. Hardy and reliable, the sweet, earthy flavour of these cut-and-come-again spears work beautifully with stir fry Asian meals and traditional Sunday roasts.
Beetroot seeds – Chioggia
If you think you don’t like beetroot, you haven’t tried this striking Italian variety with beautiful ornamental rings! Slice thinly to eat raw in salads, or bake to release the sweet flavour as a hot vegetable. And don’t forget the edible leaves which can be added to salads or cooked like chard.
Sow your Chioggia Beetroot Seeds regularly from April to July and harvest from June through to October.
Kale seeds – Black Magic
Sow ‘Black Magic’ Kale Seeds until the end of July to grow your own cut-and-come again superfood. Developed over two years by James Wong, ‘Black Magic’ contains more than 5 times the levels of cancer fighting glucosinolates than the other Kale varieties tested. Bred for the British climate, your delicious veg will be ready to enjoy from August right through to the end of Feb. And if you have some empty space in your flower borders, it looks pretty too!
Terms and conditions
- This giveaway is only open to United Kingdom mainland residents aged over 18, excluding employees of Suttons Consumer Products, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- This giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Closing Date: 12 noon, Tuesday 25th May 2021
- To Enter: choose from the methods available, including sharing an email address for great offers, tweeting about the giveaway, and visiting the Suttons Facebook page.
- The Prize: 10 winners will be selected and sent 6 packets of Suttons veg seeds. The prizes will be sent to the winners by post.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Due to current regulations, we are not able to send this prize to winners in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period within 2 working days of the Closing Date.
- The winners will be contacted by email within 5 working days of the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond within 3 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- No cash alternative for the Prize stated is offered.
- Suttons Consumer Products may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable.
- Suttons Consumer Products may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- By entering this giveaway, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Suttons Consumer Products, which are final in all matters relating to the giveaway. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Suttons Consumer Products reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the giveaway, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the giveaway, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law Suttons Consumer Products will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this giveaway beyond its reasonable control. Suttons Consumer Products does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.