It’s National Children’s Gardening Week (25 May-2 June) and with such a buzz around children’s gardening at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, it is a great time to head outside and have fun in your garden.
Grow together with our family-friendly garden ideas!
- Try our Fun to Grow seeds range – grown plants including giant sunflowers and pumpkins!
- Make room for creatures with our wildlife habitats – encourage insects, birds, toads and hedgehogs
- Dig in! Our Grow Table and Children’s Gardening Tool Kit will get you started
- Feed our feathered friends – here are some fabulous feeders
- Relax after all your hard work – play some garden games or simply spend time with one another on some comfy bean bags!
Competition: Win an Outdoor Bean Bag Set
To celebrate this special week, we’re running a competition across our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts! So, if you’d like to lounge in style this summer, you could win The Daddy & Ottoman garden bean bags in our competition!
To enter, simply follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and comment on the competition post with what your family enjoys most about your garden. Competition closes at midnight on the 2 June 2019. View the full terms and conditions here.