To enter, simply click on the buttons below and follow the instructions. Increase your chances of winning by completing all three entry methods.
5 lucky winners will each receive three fantastic houseplants from Suttons. Keep an eye out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org just after the closing date.
In the meantime, here’s some more information about the heavenly houseplants you could win!
Aloe Vera is a low-maintenance and easy-to-care-for succulent. Its spiky, fleshy leaves have an architectural quality that look striking in modern and minimalist homes. However, its Arabian roots make it perfect for the rich and exotic colour schemes that are emerging to celebrate the resurgence of travel.
Aloe Vera is a popular choice that should be kept on a sunny windowsill or bright shelf. Make use of its medicinal healing properties by snapping off a leaf and rubbing the cooling sap on sunburns or scalds.
Venus Fly Trap
The most famous carnivorous plant makes for an amazing talking point! The Venus Fly Trap keeps your home free of spiders and flies and lends a tropical, slightly prehistoric vibe to homes looking to expand on an eclectic or botanical theme.
Suited to bright conservatories or light rooms, this fascinating flowering plant has hinged leaves lined with ‘teeth’ that interlock when shut. Once it has caught an insect, the trap remains closed for about two weeks while it digests its meal. Water from below using a tray and don’t worry about additional liquid feeds – it takes care of nutrition all by itself!
Monstera Deliciosa (Swiss Cheese Plant)
Translating to ‘delicious monster’ the Monstera Deliciosa or Cheese Plant makes a real statement in any home. Famous for its large, glossy, green leaves, the infamous holes allow light to filter down through the foliage in densely packed jungles.
Best trained onto a moss pole, Monstera is the must-have houseplant to grow if you love this year’s popular ‘indoor garden’ style. Suited to sunny spots and brightly lit spaces, this fast-growing tropical beast will have your home insta-worthy in no time.
Terms and conditions
- This giveaway is only open to mainland United Kingdom residents aged over 18, excluding employees of Suttons Consumer Products, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- This giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Closing Date: 12 noon, 22nd November 2021
- To Enter: choose from the methods available, including sharing an email address for great offers, tweeting about the giveaway, and visiting the Suttons Facebook page.
- 5 winners will be selected and each sent 3x houseplants (worth £22.37). The varieties on offer are:
Aloe Vera 10.5cm Potted Plant x 1
Dionaea Muscipula (Venus Fly Trap) 9cm Pot x 1
Monstera Deliciosa (Swiss Cheese Plant) 11cm Pot x 1
The prizes will be sent to the winners by post.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Due to current regulations, we are not able to send this prize to winners in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period within 2 working days of the Closing Date.
- The winners will be contacted by an email from email@example.com within 5 working days of the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond within 3 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Suttons shall be entitled to select another winner.
- No cash alternative for the Prize stated is offered.
- Suttons Consumer Products may substitute the Prize for an alternative if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable.
- Suttons Consumer Products may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- By entering this giveaway, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Suttons Consumer Products, which are final in all matters relating to the giveaway. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Suttons Consumer Products or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Suttons Consumer Products reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the giveaway, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Suttons Consumer products reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Suttons Consumer Products in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the giveaway, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law Suttons Consumer Products will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this giveaway beyond its reasonable control. Suttons Consumer Products does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.